new comments are mostly
down toward the bottom.
there are now so many
that this page may take
several weeks to load at
speeds less than T3.
Lives of the English Poets
- from MadMax <firstname.lastname@example.org >:
To paraphrase Douglas Adams -- EGR is a definitive text; reality is innaccurate.
- Great writing is between the lines. Yours is. Telling all my friends about EGR.
- I just subscribed. I figured it was the only way I would ever be able to unsubscribe.
- Kisses, Chickie Baby. Do you write this stuff or is it spewed out by a random word generator?
- A terrific breath of hot air without the distasteful stale fart smell.
- Please take me off this mailing list immediately.
- If you don't put me on the list I'll kill you.
- I don't understand your page. What are entropy gradient reversals? Is your page supposed to be funny because it's not. [No, it's supposed to be funny because it is -- but perhaps we don't fully understand your question... -ed.]
- This has got to be the craziest thing on the net!!! I like it!!
- This will hasten my collapse.
- Some years ago I came across a beautiful caligraphic bit of graffiti on the white space of a NYC subway poster. It read "support intelligent, eclectic poster defacement." And underneath it was scrawled in a different hand: "What is electric poster defacement?" I think what you're up to is intelligent, eclectic (or maybe even electric) web defacement.
- I checked the "exempt from Spam" box, and have forwarded your note to the people most likely to find your let